Mini Sessions on January 20th, 2018


After 5 weeks of classes, we had only one class left before we could be certified Foster Parents. And then I saw those two pink lines and all our plans changed! 

1.5 years later, we started classes again. This time, we only took 1 class before discovering we were pregnant with little sister.


And here we are, almost 4 years later, finally ready (and legal!) to welcome a child into our home.

My husband's job has opened my eyes to the need of foster homes. We are anxiously awaiting a phone call, and praying for guidance and wisdom. (Pray for us, too?)


On January 20th, 2018 I am joining alongside several other photographers in our area and hosting a fundraiser at The Side Porch in Gray, Tennessee. It's a beauuuuutiful new venue. 

You'll get awesome pictures of your family and/or kiddos, you'll be entered to win a drawing, there will be FREE treats from local vendors, and you'll be supporting children in our area by supporting this awesome organization:

The Isaiah 117 House.

"When children are removed from their homes out of the concern for their welfare, they are usually brought to the Department of Children's Services Offices to await placement with a foster family. This wait can be several hours to nearly a full day. These children often have nothing with them and are scared, lonely, hungry, and often in dirty clothing. 

Isaiah 117 wants to provide a comforting home where these children instead can be brought to wait-a place that is safe with friendly and loving volunteers who provide them clean clothes, smiles, toys, and snuggly blankets. This space will allow children to receive the comfort and care they need while DCS staff are able to the necessary paperwork and identify a good foster placement."

This past fall, the money for the house was raised in ONE MONTH. How awesome is that?! It's currently being renovated and funds are being raised to help with ongoing costs such as utilities and food.

Upon booking, a $30 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your time slot. When you pay your deposit, there will be an option to add "gratuity" to your payment.

I'm leaving this one up to you. I don't want anyone to not be involved because of costs, so please give what you are comfortable giving. 97% of your payment goes directly to Isaiah 117 House (the other 3% is the fee that my online payment software collects).

So $30 payment is required, and the rest of your giving can be done through "gratuity" when you book.

As always, a print release is included with your online gallery, where you can download your high-resolution images. Expect 7-10 images.

Thank you for hearing my heart and supporting something that is so dear to our family! Enter your email below to book!


Name *
Request a specific time slot, or tell me a little about your family